The 2015 Spring Bi-Annual Meeting of the Delta Zeta Alumni Association is scheduled for Saturday, April 18, 2015. The meeting will start at 11:00 a.m. and will be held in Room MSC 3709 of the Marshall Student Center on the USF Campus.
The agenda for the meeting will include:
- President’s Report (Brother David Ebner)
- Vice-President’s Report (Brother Kyllan Purdon)
- Secretary’s Report (Brother Todd Latoski)
- Treasurer’s Report (Brother Ryan Suarez)
- Technology Chairman’s Report (Brother Clinton Millsap)
- Chapter Advisor’s Report (Brother Quincy Banis)
- Archivist’s Report (Brother Jason Bornstein)
- New Business (including revisions to the By-Laws, Alumni Installation, and Installation of new Officers)
All Alumni are welcome, and encouraged, to attend the meeting. All Alumni who have paid their dues will be eligible to vote on the revisions to the By-Laws at the meeting. This is your opportunity to not only hear updates on what has been happening in the DZAA and what is planned for the months ahead, but it is also a chance for you to have a say in the new direction for YOUR Alumni Association.
So come out and take an active part in the DZAA, as we move into the next phase of Alumni growth!